About Me

My photo
Im LV. thats all for today! aha.. goodluck882003@hotmail.com MY MSN TRAINING MY ENGLISH! so.. comfirm many spellings wrong in my blog. but nvm la~ have to try it!

Friday, June 25, 2010

My hobbies? my life

what is hobby ? As my opinion, hobby is the one which can bring entertain to people and very enjoy with an activity. Everyone at least has a hobby but for me, i have a lot of hobby because i am active person. do u think so ? maybe?

1 of my hobby is swim. i had no any knowledge or skill in the past (2009) but after my friends invited me to join them and went to PSP(public swimming pool) to play around there. While i was practicing and playing there, i drank much water there. At the end i know how to swim with a skill only, that is Frog style! is it funny? free style, butterfly, i cant do those pro- style because i am not professional but some of my friend really knows how to do that especially is EdoXiang. He always teach me how to swim until now too. LCS, Huat, WWH,Tee and so on.. who always to be my Swim Teacher! By the way, swim more, gain more. Gain of what? GAIN WEIGHT. why ? Unfortunately after we swim, our stomach will automatic send a data to the brain and the brain will control our body and drove to PARKSON where the place have KFC. KFC! do you think we all can keep fit ? loss weight? haha... quite hard

My another hobbies are basketball and badminton. These two activities would hurt me in sudden because of my hand. My hand ever been dislocated when i form3 or 4 that time. i still remembered a basketball player who using his power to hit me with his shoulder and i fall down. at the same time, that was my first time hand dislocated and it was very painful. once the hand dislocate, it will follow your whole life which mean my hand always dislocate after that accident. When i playing basketball, i am not dare to cross over or rebound ,that is why i always pass the ball to my friends. In badminton activity, my hand also will dislocate too when i smash the ball. More worse is when i sleeping, the hand also will dislocate if my sleep style wrong. Sad for it~

No comments:

Post a Comment